Wednesday 24 August 2016

Boku no hero academia anime



Izuku Midoriya is a regular middle school student in a world where people with superpowers known as "Quirks" (個性 Kosei) are the norm. However, he dreams of one day becoming a Hero (ヒーロー Hīrō), despite being bullied by his classmates for not having a Quirk. After being the only one to try and save his childhood bully, Katsuki, from a Villain (敵(ヴィラン) Viran), All Might, the world's greatest Hero, bestows upon him his own quirk, "One For All". The story follows Izuku's entrance into U.A. High School (雄英高校 Yūei Kōkō), a school that cultivates the next generation of Heroes.

Boku no hero academia or My hero academy (not like how japanese are translated it to English: My hero academia...okay okay my English isn't perfect either...) is something new to see these days. Don't mind that it is basic story from a loser to a winner but its visual style is worth to see. This series look is something that you either like or don't. It's very unique looking and different from today's mainstream anime styles. But that said it's still not something fully new. Actually if we look closer this kind of look was really popular in starting era of anime history. How could I say...this weirdly structured and over comical characters remind me of Gegege no Kitaro (started in 60's) and other that era's shows.




I don't know if I'm seeing patterns where isn't any but I swear here is one! these, let's say these last two years 60's style, is rising little bit in to today's shows. Where? At least Kill la kill and Little witch academia has same vibes.




Here is proof if somebody doesn't agree.


One other old trend is also rising here. Not only in anime field but also in movie/Tv show entertainment which is supper maaaans! *fanfare music* Especially old japanese and western (mainly America) styled super heroes. All super fans of old super hero genre raise and shine it's your era now! *goes small hole and waits for horror and fantasy genre to show again in future* Okay I don't hate super hero genre it's just not my thing. Usually. But for once I have to say thou this shouldn't be to my liking I'm actually waiting very eagerly second season (which I have heard to be announced).
It's fun how this show created hilarious super heroes and villains from old day heroes. Best example is All Might. Yeah...he is very...American super hero in that er...spandex outfit and ridiculously muscles.


He looks almost like Marvel's Captain America. With little bit different clothes. All Might's clothes could actually fit Captain well.
Lot of heroes fighting and defending good people in silly costumes.


Midoriya: Can I become hero too?

Nope. You don't have that little weird thing in your toe. Sorry. That's it. Your toe isn't your foe. (lolol bad jokes)


Midoriya: I can't...oh I should knew. Because of that toe's bone I don't have super powers... (what the hell is that thing anyway with toe's bone...shouldn't it be seen in my brain instead or something if I do have powers or don't....)


All Might: Don't believe her. She is always nagging! You can be hero! Here have some of my super powers!


Midoriya: Yeah! I can be hero now thanks!

Yeah, kinda but you can't use your powers almost all because it will broke your body every time.

Midoriya: What???!!!!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Yeah.. sad, ha? So kinda nothing changed. And top of that don't follow that all mighty behaving All Might guy. Because he-


All Might: Don't say it!

Because this is who he really is.

Midoriya: Aaargh!

Midoriya: I- I... I think I can live with this. I mean I don't really look very hero like in my appearance either.....

You missed the point. He's true identity! He's identity! Damn you really are useless! He has changed his name but really he is Yugi! *tuntuntuuuuuun!!


He addicted so much to playing card games that almost died! And now he has sword to forget about monsters and be hero himself! Watch out! You will be possessed too! You have taken his power inside of you!


Yeah, now I'm happy. >:D Geheheh
Talking about heroes. This show has many of them and they are interesting with nice/ridiculous powers and action full scenes but if something I feel that villains didn't have enough space yet in this story. Especially the worst villains that attacked hero school. So that is something I'm looking after in second season. Have happy times you hero and action lovers! This one is great for yo all! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment