Saturday 10 September 2016

Rakudai kishi no cavalry anime


Story revolves around Magic Knights, modern magic-users who fight with weapons converted from their souls. Ikki Kurogane goes to a school for these Magic Knights, but he is the "Failed Knight" or "Worst One" who is failing because he has no magical skills. However, one day, he is challenged to a duel by Stella, a foreign princess and the "Number One" student. In this duel, "the loser must be obedient for life."

I know what you are thinking. This sounds very much like Mahouka kouku no rettousei, right? I thought that too at the first but this was actually different story. When Mahouka koukou no rettusei did better about explaining the modern magic Rakudai  kishi no cavalry is more better overall with characters and story line. With good story line I mean better story line so don't except anything original and fresh but at least it stays better in it's lines.

I'm not trying to mock this anime. It has good and bad times indeed but nothing very new. Thou if you want to watch something about modern magic I recomended this than Mahouka kukou no rettousei.

If we look more this anime's charas we can see some actually nice charas but also one quite fresh one. I'm sure you didn't think about it much but Shizuku's room mate Nagi is actually fresh wind. I mean he is identifying himself as an woman but doesn't use overly girly costumes and act as an weirdo like this kind of characters usually are shown. Which by the way is very bad stigma (yes I know there is difference between liking to wear other sex's clothes and identifying as an one).

When you create character like that do it like this:


Not like this:



So this is why I like to see something else than weirdos and-

????: Waaaaait!

Hm?


James: Why the hell I'm in the list?! I don't identify myself as an woman or anything!

You don't? 0_0 uhm... then what are all of these?


James: Whaat pictures?! I don't see any!


Ash: James looks actually cute. I want to ask him to date me.... I like him wearing girly clothes so that why I always pretend that I don't know it's Rocket team in front of me.


Rocket team: Whaaaatttt?! You always knew!? And- And! Aren't you supposed to like Misty rather than James?!


Misty and Ash: ......................................sigh.....................................


Ash: What? Did you say POKEMONS? YES, I love frigging much pokemons! I meant pokemon yeah sure! Not James. Yeah I agree pokemons are the best evah!

Yeah..... what ever. Meanwhile in Rakudai kishi no cavalry they actually have romance in it's story but also that damn sibling complex. Seriously? NOT AGAIN! Luckily this time it stays in backstory than in you-know-what-anime. But this time you can see some random little peaks of fandom echi shots that seems to be must in very anime now a days even if it doesn't fit story....

Yeah? I would ask you the same question? Why the hell these erotic jokes are stuffed everywhere even when they don't fit overall story?


Brock: How could you say that?!


Brock: Random sexy stuff is must in everywhere!

Not everywhere! It's okay in genres where you are excepting that eg. harem, ecchi, hentai and so on but you don't need to but it everywhere! (And go away all of you Pokemon characters I'm planning to write your stuff just you wait so don't stick your nose to other animes' articles! ).

But maybe one of the best thing in this average anime was very beautiful animation style! It was well made. Nicely colored and flow and moving characters was pleasant to watch. Good work! Keep it going! So that is my review. All of you who like to see something little bit better executed than you-know-what anime you can peek this one or just watch it because of some touching scenes and animation style. But if you really are looking for very original or exceptional this is not for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment